To coordinate and assist the provider to ensure safe quality/cost effective service and care for the people within the practice population.
- Education: High School Diploma Required Official recognition as a CMA, CCMA, or RMA through an approved accrediting agency within 6 months of hire. Certified Medical Assistant: Graduate of an accreditied Certified Medical Assistant program (American Assoc of Med Assistants). CCMA: Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program (National Healthcare Assoc) or training in a US Military Program or 1 year exp in a supervised medical assistant role. Registered Medical Assistant. Graduate of an accreditied medical assistant program (American Medical Technologist)) or training in a US Military Program or 5 years experience in a supervised medial assistant role. Required
- Experience: Previous work in a medical setting Preferred
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current certification as CMA, RMA or CCMA Required Refer to the Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096 Annual UAP agreement with provider Required
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Posting ID: 547508014Posted: 2020-07-14