As a Licensed Plumber, you will be responsible for advanced level work, as assigned by Plant Engineering Services leadership, necessary to maintain the service life of company assets such as physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, utilities, and grounds in an operative and safe working condition.
- Education: High school diploma required. One year of vocational school required.
- Experience: Five plus years experience in commercial plumbing installation and maintenance; Experience with RO systems and rehab pools are a plus required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: A city/ county journeyman's card and/ or a plumber's license from state of employment required.
- Additional skills required: Applied knowledge in the application and practice of life safety, plumbing and building codes. Extensive knowledge in the repair of plumbing systems and equipment. Ability to analytically troubleshoot plumbing and mechanical equipment issues using a variety of testing equipment. Thorough knowledge in repairs and installation of medical air, oxygen, vacuum, nitrogen, compressed air and nitrous oxide systems and equipment. Experienced in the installation and repair of various kitchen equipment. Ability to evaluate plumbing systems for performance and efficiency improvement. Thorough knowledge in understanding and utilizing technical service manuals, electrical schematics and blue prints. Valid Driver's License in state of employment.
- Additional skills preferred: Knowledge in electrical and electronic systems. Thorough knowledge in the use of personal computers and PC programs. Ability to hear and understand verbal communication changes in machine/equipment noises.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Posting ID: 547509397Posted: 2020-07-14