Novant Health is seeking a warm, caring, and nurturing Child Care Teacher to enrich and promote quality child care throughout the entire department and organization. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High school diploma required. Six additional semester hours in child development / early childhood education required.
- Experience: Two years early childhood work experience required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: NCECC (EDU119) required. NC CDL License preferred.
- Additional Skills Required: DHHS NC Division of Child Development Criminal Background Letter and DHHS NC Division of Child Development approved training hours as outlined for the department. ITS SIDS for teachers who work in classrooms with children ages two and under must be obtained within two months of hire. BSAC required for those working with school age children. Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. CPR/First Aid completed within 90 days of hire (American Red Cross or American Hearth Association).
- Additional Skills Preferred: Playground safety certification.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Posting ID: 547510105Posted: 2020-07-14