Novant Health is seeking a Central Scheduling and Staffing Office Certified Nursing Assistant to assist patients with activities of daily living and maintain a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse. At the heart of everything we do, you will find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High school diploma required. Completion of NAI program required.
- Experience: Two years in an acute hospital setting required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Good standing with Nurse Aide Registry as NAI required. BLS Health Care Provider required.
- Additional skills required: Basic computer skills for documentation.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Posting ID: 547513923Posted: 2020-07-14