FLSA Status: Non-ExemptWHO WE ARE
Donatos mission is to promote goodwill through our products and service, principles and people. In order to grow this mission, it is important to achieve our business goals through our growth. Success is achieved by all of us, pulling in the same direction AND by exhibiting behaviors that generate positive results. OUR SUCCESS BEHAVIORSAt Donatos, we focus on two general categories of success behaviors, they are:
- Opportunity Seeking: Symbolized by the passion we feel in our heart, this is the entrepreneurial spirit that drives us to find opportunities, create excitement, build enthusiasm, act like an owner and accomplish tasks.
- Disciplined: Symbolized by focused clarity we have in our head, this is the logical, strategic, fact based approach to doing business that focuses all of our passionate enthusiasm toward the activities that will make a difference.
A balanced, healthy lifestyle brings you personal power and energy to achieve your dreams.Love:
A clear focus on your values keeps you rooted in what's important. .Laugh:
Understanding and connecting with others builds strong relationships, fun and creativity.Learn:
There is always a better way....learn, grow, stretch - keep moving forward.OUR VALUES
Trust, Integrity, Accountability, Consistency, Hospitality, Creativity, Community Engagement, Leadership, Fairness, Family, HumilityPosition Summary
Donatos' cutting-edge associates are high-energy team players who are passionate about serving our customers and producing the finest quality product. Our associates possess the highest level of integrity while being bold, passionate and fun. Essential Responsibilities
Minimum RequirementsThe following education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities (KSA's) are required to perform in this role:EducationWork Experience
- Taking accurate orders
- Effective communicator
- Active Listener
- Operating a computer keyboard
- Accurately handling cash
- Occasionally bending and twisting
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities (KSA's)
- Customer Service experience helpful, not required
- Excellent Communication & People Skills
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Boss Relationships - Responds and relates well to bosses; would work harder for a good boss; is open to learning from bosses who are good coaches and who provide latitude; likes to learn from those who have been there before; easy to challenge and develop; is comfortably coachable.
- Composure - Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn't show frustration when resisted or blocked.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in service; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Ethics and Values - Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values.
- Integrity and Trust - Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Listening - Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Patience - Is tolerant with people and processes; listens and checks before acting; tries to understand the people; follows established process.
- Peer Relationships - Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration.
- Perseverance - Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Drive For Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented.
- Self-Knowledge - Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits; seeks feedback; gains insights from mistakes; is open to criticism; isn't defensive; is receptive to talking about shortcomings.
- Must be able to safely and successfully perform the essential functions of this position, meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally bending and twisting
Posting ID: 547519080Posted: 2020-07-14