You are applying for work with a franchisee of The Krystal Company, not The Krystal Company or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees
Crew MemberJob Description
The Crew Member demonstrates Krystal's Core Values in preparation of quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education/ Experience/Job Requirements:
- Maintains highest possible level of Product Quality:
- Prepares food products according to approved Krystal procedures
- Adheres to approved Krystal holding times and temperatures
- Packs all food products in approved Krystal containers, lids, and bags
- Maintains highest level of "WOW" Hospitality
- Dressed in proper and complete uniform
- Great eye contact with the customer- always focusing on them
- Great smile on their face and in their voice
- Follows all approved Krystal cash handling and security procedures.
- Works well with teammates and accepts coaching from management team.
- Communicates with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
- Maintains highest possible level of Cleanliness:
- Keeps food preparation area, equipment and utensils clean and sanitary.
- Meets Krystal specifications for sanitary food handling procedures
- Keeps lobby, front counter, drive-thru, kitchen, storage areas and restrooms neat and clean throughout the day.
- Keeps parking lot and building exterior clean and free of litter.
- The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position
- Team Player- Works well with other team members to achieve goals.
- Customer Focused- Recognizes the customer as the primary focus and acts accordingly; sets a high standard for exceeding customer expectations.
- Accountability/Dependability- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results.
- Effective Communication- Uses effective and appropriate methods of interacting with others.
- Verify data and information
- Organize and prioritize information/tasks
- Operate office equipment
- Verbal communication
- Basic mathematical concepts (e.g. add, subtract)
- Standing for extended periods
- Extended periods viewing computer screen
- Lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds various items
- Repetitive Motions
- Normal office environment
- Electrical current
- Housekeeping and/or cleaning agents
I have reviewed and understand the requirements stated in this Job Description.
Posting ID: 547519257Posted: 2020-07-14