Tanning Consultant Part Time4867 Asbury Rd #5 Dubuque, IA 52002
Are you looking for a high energy job where you can share ideas and recommendations with your teammates and clientele? Where your hard work is rewarded with bonus and growth opportunities? Then Sun Tan City might be a perfect fit for you!Benefits:
Task and Responsibilities:
- Employment growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Bonus Plan.
- Employee discount on products and services.
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring all your clients' needs are met and are treated professionally.
- Ability to properly engage with all clients, by building good relationships and understanding and meeting their needs as a client.
- Ability to make recommendations for products and services.
- Ability to maintain the minimum sales requirements.
- Ability to multi-task. Juggling cleaning beds as clients leave and engaging new clients upon their arrival.
- Assists with maintaining cleanliness of salon tanning rooms, lobby area, restrooms, laundry and storage areas.
- Ability to work cohesively with a team in an upbeat and fast-paced salon environment, while upholding all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend at the waist to clean tanning equipment.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes.
- Ability to bend down to pick up trash, towels, etc. from the floors.
- Ability to perform salon cleaning functions including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, etc.
Posting ID: 547521736Posted: 2020-08-03