Sign on Bonus for Full-time Only
Terms & conditions apply. Current stakeholders are not eligible to participate. Program ends 7/15/2020
C.N.A Pinnacle Now Offered. Earn up to $2.25 more an hour!
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, Director of Talent Acquisition
• Teladoc Services
• Financial Loan or Relief Options
• Uniform Allowance
Mayfair Manor is a 98-bed skilled nursing facility located in Lexington, Kentucky. The facility is conveniently located within five miles of all hospitals. Mayfair Manor offers 24-hour nursing care and provides a wide array of services and programs that are appropriate for individuals who need around-the-clock-care. From physical, occupational, and speech therapies, to short-term and long-term skilled nursing care services, Mayfair's professional staff has one main objective: to encourage each patient to reach his or her goals, and live as comfortably as they would in their own home.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn't think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted - no, encouraged - to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
We're currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
- Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
- Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
- Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
- Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
- Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
- Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
- Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.