This position is responsible for applying register procedures to process customer purchases.
Major Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
* Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
* Reinforce a rewarding customer experience.
* Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
* Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
* Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read, write, and understand English.
* Ability to process information or merchandise through the computer system and POS register system.
* Needs to be proficient in using a calculator to calculate percentage discounts.
Posting ID: 547523000Posted: 2020-07-14