Pupatella is an award-winning fast- casual Neapolitan pizza brand that was founded by a native of Naples, Italy, in 2007. We like to refer to it simply as your “Neighborhood Neapolitan.” Why? Because at Pupatella, we serve Neapolitan pizza in your neighborhood, exactly as it has been prepared for over 150 years in neighborhoods throughout Naples.
Pupatella is currently expanding in the DC metro region and has plans to grow nationally. If you are a Restaurant General Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent growth potential.
About The Role:
As the General Manager, you will lead our existing restaurant team and maintain systems to ensure a successful operation of the restaurant. The General Manager is committed to developing people, ensuring a smooth operation. Managing costs, and ensuring fantastic guest experiences, and maintaining food quality and food safety
- Train new Managers on how to lead in the areas of People, Guests, Sales and Profit.
- Coach and mentor Managers through their first year, providing them with detailed feedback on how they can continually improve performance.
- Continuously develop all members of store team to the next level.
- Manage store performance by giving fair and objective performance appraisals on time.
- Know, enforce and educate associates and managers on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
- Ensure training plan is in place and properly executed.
- Make sure all training materials, product information, etc. are up to date.
- Select and hire great employees who represent company Values.
- Develop and implement a plan to decrease turnover and improve store team’s job satisfaction.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Make sure the Associate and Manager schedule is properly executed.
- Plan and coordinate team meetings.
- Communicate effectively with all staff and Managers.
- Lead the restaurant in rolling out new processes/products.
- Administer all in-store employee benefits and payroll procedures, including reporting.
- Ensure top quality Guest Experience.
- Ensure standards are maintained for raw and finished product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Effectively handle guest complaints/issues.
- Ensure cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met.
- Schedule efficiently to build the business.
- Control cost of goods, variances, and inventories within the store.
- Accountable for all sales and labor projections.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates must have a history of creating value and winning. A broad-based background to include:
- 3-5 years of Restaurant General Management Experience
- Management Experience must be in a high-volume restaurant or bar
- Computer knowledge (POS Systems, Excel, Windows)
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication and ability to follow-through
- Passion for the guest experience, service driven
If you have these skills and EXPERIENCE and are looking to join a great group of people with an amazing brand..... Then we NEED you to apply.
Posting ID: 547527290Posted: 2020-02-20