WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager with a passion for serving others?
We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are a dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus with an opportunity available for a Maintenance Manager
This Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall maintenance of both the grounds and physical plant of our Health Campus to ensure the health, welfare, safety, and satisfaction of our residents. Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Maintenance Manager:
- Ensuring all applicable federal and state codes, guidelines and regulations are maintained
- This is a hands-on, working manager, position and Knowledge of Carpentry, Electrical, Painting, Plumbing, Kitchen requirement, and HVAC a major plus
- Work well with fellow Department heads ensuring our residents are getting service beyond expectations
- A background in healthcare/hospitality or apartment management is a plus
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior maintenance experience including a strong background in HVAC and electrical systems
- Prior experience in the Healthcare or the Hospitality industry is strongly preferred
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Live within 30 minutes of the health campus
Wellbrooke of Westfield
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Lezley (765) 274-0891
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Posting ID: 547531306Posted: 2020-07-14