Assistant Manager - $15/hr + Bonus - Loveland, CO
Lumber Liquidators #1393, 2985 N Garfield Ave, Loveland, Colorado, United States of America Req #9058
Thursday, July 16, 2020
Are you looking for a FUN and EXCITING new opportunity at a company where diverse and talented associates turn jobs into careers? If yes, then LL Flooring is the perfect fit for you!
LL Flooring has been serving the nation's hard surface flooring needs for over 25 years with over 420 locations nationwide and we are still growing! We offer an extensive benefits package that includes a generous amount of paid time off, paid holidays, a great 401k match, and low premium medical coverage. If you have the desire to grow and work with industry leading professionals, this is the place for you! Description:
The Assistant Manager - Sales Support Lead (ASM2) is responsible for the daily warehouse/stockroom, sales support activities and for driving sales and assisting customers on the retail sales floor as required. This individual is responsible for assisting the Store Manager (SM) and the Assistant Manager - Sales Supervisor (ASM1) in achieving and exceeding all operational standards including sales and profit goals on a daily, monthly and annual basis.The Assistant Manager - Sales Support Lead assists in helping the store achieve and exceed sales and profit goals by:
What we offer:
- Helping customers make the best selection for their homes
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction
- Overall management, supervision, and operation of the store in absence of Store Manager
- Supporting other associates in achieving personal sales goals through proper training and follow up
- Assisting with maintenance of the warehouse
What we need from you:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Positive work environment
- Great benefits package
- Nontraditional retail hours
- Monthly sales incentive
- 1+ years of related sales/retail/customer service experience
- High School degree, GED or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Hard-surface flooring knowledge a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Some heavy lifting
- Willingness to learn and operate a forklift
LL Flooring is an equal opportunity employer. At LL Flooring, we are committed to creating a diverse work environment by recruiting, training, compensating and promoting qualified individuals. LL Flooring does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age (40 and over), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
At LL Flooring, we are committed to bringing diverse, talented individuals to a place they want to turn their job into a career.
If you need assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation due to a disability related to the search for employment opportunities or to complete an application, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Job Function External Non Exempt Field
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lumber Liquidators #1393, 2985 N Garfield Ave, Loveland, Colorado, United States of America