DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and schedule electrical and tech service department staff.
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing staff members.
- Insure assignments are completed on time and in a quality manner.
- Perform and oversee preventive maintenance to all property electrical components.
- Plan new and modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance and work within department budgets.
- Complete Purchase Orders and order approved supplies to ensure that appropriate inventory is on hand for all scheduled projects, work orders, and potential emergency repairs.
- Maintain proper record keeping of budgets, repairs, schedules, training and all other department documentation.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in the budget process by determining needed supplies and labor.
- To train staff members to operate all equipment safely and efficiently.
- Inspect, maintain and repair wiring and fixtures in conformance to electrical codes.
- Prepare sketches showing the location of wiring and equipment.
- Provide safe, user-friendly work areas.
- Perform preventive maintenance through thorough inspections and calculations.
- Maintain entire facilities and its assets electrical lighting requirements, including but not limited to:
- TX pads
- Above / Below ground transmission
- Panel boxes
- Buildings & Lighting
- Power line location.
- To operate within the policies and procedures of Six Flags Darien Lake.
- Work in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
- To keep all work areas clean, safe and in a professional manner.
- Responsible for any other duties as required by the Maintenance Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years of advanced training, education and work experience with all types and varied electrical systems.
- Must have good working knowledge and understanding of local building codes and regulations as well as the National Electrical Code regulations.
- Must possess the ability to read and follow diagrams/blueprints.
- Must possess a valid NYS Driver's License.
- 70E Certification, or ability to obtain
Posting ID: 547535228Posted: 2020-07-14