HHHunt's Spring Arbor of Richmond Senior Living is seeking qualified Food Service Servers to join our team. We are actively seeking experienced Servers to be responsible for providing accurate and timely food service to residents and guests in a polite and professional manner while complying with company policies, state and local regulations and maintaining dietary equipment in a safe and sanitary manner. The Server will ensure the prevention of food-borne illness and the spread of communicable disease by properly handling food and promptly clearing tables.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Dining
- Greet residents and guests upon entering the dining room
- Serve food and drinks to residents and guests in a timely and friendly manner utilizing proper serving techniques
- Clear tables in a timely and proper manner
- Assist in preparing, plating, covering, and labeling food
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ensure dining area is presentable; tables and chairs are clean and arranged neatly, tablecloths and tables are clean and set appropriately
- Wash dishes, load and unload dishwasher, return dishes to appropriate storing places, wrap silverware
- Ensure all supplies, condiments, crackers, etc. are restocked for the next shift
- Vacuum the dining room after each shift
- Patience and desire to work with seniors
- Dependable, with a pleasant demeanor
- Well groomed and ability to follow dress requirements
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life.
- Must be 16 years of age
- Experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or service environment preferred
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for residents without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment
HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt's mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 547535295Posted: 2020-07-14