IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! for weekday full time, weekday part time shifts, weekend shifts!
Douglas Parking is looking to hire full time and part time Valet staff in Palo Alto, offering full 40 hour work week schedules!
Qualified applicants must have a valid CA driver license and have been an experienced driver for at least 2 years. Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle. Below is a brief description of duties and responsibilities.
Valet Attendants will be responsible for assisting all guests entering and exiting the garage. Opening doors and greeting patrons. Ability to efficiently park a vehicle into designated spaces. Ability to perform cash handling procedures for any returning patrons. Quickly retrieve vehicles and provide top notch customer service!
• Skilled at operating motor vehicles equipped with manual transmissions (stick shift and clutch).
• Skilled at moving and parking vehicles in confined spaces.
• Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Communicating with others to convey information effectively
• Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Ability to stand for periods of 4 hours or more
• Ability to run when necessary
Please send resumes to Jeremy@DouglasParking.com
**IMPORTANT** Applicants must put “Palo Alto applicant” in subject line to be considered for position.
Posting ID: 547563344Posted: 2020-02-10