WRAL Digital Solutions is seeking a proven revenue leader to be our next Digital Sales Manager. WRAL Digital Solutions is the digital advertising arm of Capitol Broadcasting Company and serves a diverse portfolio of local and regional clients. As we continue to grow and evolve, we are looking for someone who has the motivation and know-how to lead several teams of digital marketing sellers with diverse levels of experience and responsibilities.
Please use this link to complete application: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oov1bfwP&s=SnagAJob
- Hiring, mentoring and training a team of WRAL Digital Solutions dedicated sellers, as well as partnering with broadcast (Radio and TV) sales teams to help those sellers identify and close digital opportunities with their clients.
- Establishing effective sales processes to identify and serve businesses who can benefit from our robust portfolio of digital advertising, digital marketing services, creative services and event sponsorships.
- Identifying markets for new products, staying on top of industry trends, and being an authority on digital industry knowledge including display advertising, video advertising, website design, video and audio streaming, native advertising, social media, SEM/SEO and audience extension products.
- Communicating specific product features, benefits and processes to clients, sellers and managers.
- Developing, mentoring and training sellers and other company stakeholders through weekly sales meetings, digital training sessions, in-field coaching, and individual 1on1 meetings.
- Ownership of sales targets for the digital sales team as well as broadcast sellers – responsible for providing accurate and consistent forecasting for all top-line digital revenue.
- Creating and developing proposal decks, product roll outs, sales collateral, supporting materials for digital products and services.
- Active participation in cross-functional business unit initiatives involving Radio, TV, Sports, Events and other company business units.
- Working with sellers, project managers, account managers, and digital specialists to deliver a superior return on investment for our clients and their campaigns.
- Working with clients and digital teams to interpret results and optimize the campaigns for success.
- 7+ years in a media or agency setting
- 5+ years of sales management experience, ideally at a digital agency or media company
- Previous experience the broadcasting industry (TV/Radio) a plus
- A deep understanding of digital marketing and advertising
- Proven track record of growing revenue and developing sales talent
- Experience with Google Analytics
The ideal candidate will:
- Embody WRAL Digital Solutions’ five P.R.O.U.D. core values of Positivity, Respect, Owning it, Unity, and Dissolving problems with solutions.
- Possess the skills and talents to motivate and influence others, as well as delivering sometimes difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future-oriented perspective.
- Possess strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, including the ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive improved performance and accountability.
- Lead and implement process improvements beyond the scope of the current role through effective leadership skills, working with a variety of personalities from sellers, managers, clients, and company leadership.
- Be a positive, effective and forward-thinking leader.
We’re a locally owned, pioneering, stable, community advocate, do-the-right-thing Company that offers some of the best benefits in the business. We reward our employee’s contribution to our success with a compensation and benefits package that is among the best in the industry, focusing on the future and planning for retirement. A few of our benefits are listed below:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care
- 401K Retirement Plan
- NC 529 Plan
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC, and Professional Builders Supply, (an equity partnership) in Morrisville, NC.