Company Overview :
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations seeks a Set Watch (Security) for the Security department. Set Watch is a uniformed, unarmed officer who may be assigned to stage areas, office buildings and other Warner Bros. on and off lot facilities and events. This position involves personal interaction with employees and Studio guests.
Duties include providing protection of equipment, props, appropriate/authorized access; monitoring stage areas; directing and assisting Studio visitors.
- Prefer 1-2 years of security-related experience in a corporate/office environment, or extensive face to face customer service experience
- Must have a valid California Driver's License, and very good verbal and written communication skills.
- This position involves riding a bike, standing for long periods, running, lifting and maneuvering heavyweights (up to 50+ lbs).
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule and able to work indoors and outdoors in year-round weather conditions.
- Security operations are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Applicants with a current Guard Card are preferred; if not, Company training available (must be able to obtain a valid Guard Card prior to assignment).
Please apply here: https://www.warnerbroscareers.com/find-jobs/?175696BR