The Solutions Architect is responsible for evolving Culver Franchising System (CFS) technical roadmap by determining appropriate design strategy, development and integration, implementation and ongoing support of mission critical applications.
- Lead evaluation, design, and analysis of enterprise wide solutions.
- Oversee the implementation and refinement of enterprise application architecture.
- Translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives.
- Propose solution recommendations and alternatives to satisfy customer needs.
- Collaborate with internal and third-party technicians on information security, applications and infrastructure to produce optimal designs.
- Produce technical documentation of systems and architectures.
- Develop, refine and ensure compliance to architectural standards.
- Act as a consultant on a broad range of technologies, platforms and vendor offerings.
- Maintain application security best practices.
- Lead the development and implementation of standards and procedures to guide current and future application development.
- Create and maintain design documents, application overview documents, architecture diagrams, procedures, standards, and other technical documents.
- Support vendor selection and analysis by evaluating third party architecture's fit within the domain.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through appropriate training courses, selected reading, conferences and involvement with professional organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, middleware, database management or operations
- Experience working with .NET or C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, MVC
- Experience with Azure and Microsoft tools
- Strong background in application and solution development
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Experience leading and mentoring individuals and groups
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills with security, authentication, and authorization in distributed systems and the web
- Ability to concentrate on a wide range of loosely defined complex situations, which require application of creativity and originality, with limited guidance and counsel
- High level of organizational and project management skills to handle multiple concurrent assignments in a timely manner
Posting ID: 547641149Posted: 2020-02-19