Join our chic team,dedicated to a styling and social experience that inspires women to expresstheir individuality.We are adjusting our minimum hiring age for this locationto 16 years of age to support holiday hiring.Please note these are seasonal roles and employment will end no laterthan January 16, 2022.POSITION OBJECTIVE:
The Support Associate is responsible forsupporting a customer and product-focused sales culture where our coreprinciples are at the forefront of all store operations. This is achievedthrough performing various sales operations functions, including merchandisehandling, stock processing, and stockroom organization. We love what we do, andbelieve that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, andgrow! FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:Operational Excellence
•Processes merchandise, ensuring items areproperly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the salesfloor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
•Ensures new products are properly merchandisedand represented in a timely manner.
•Correctly enters all receiving documents intothe computer system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received asapplicable.Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfersand Locate requests.
•Ensures the visual packet materials, props andsignage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly storesstockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
•Participates in pricing changes and markdowns.
•Alerts store management to cash supply needs.
•Assists with visual directives, includingfloorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. asdirected.
•Assists with boutique cleanliness andorganizationCustomer Experience
•Models, supports and promotes the Most AmazingPersonal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omnichannel experienceTeamwork and Growth
•Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach toproblem solving
•Seeks personal developmental opportunities andreadily solicits feedback
Other duties as assigned. This position may be found in multiplebrands.Some duties may vary from brand to brand.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older **Except for temporary, seasonal hiring needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
- Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Exposure to visual merchandising and product placement techniques desired
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hourshift
Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of8-hour shift
Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
Due to our growth, we arealways accepting applications for top talent to join our store teams. When wedo have an open position, we will review your application to determine if yourqualifications are a match with our position requirements. You may apply to anylocation or position at any time; however, the position to which you apply maynot currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for employmentwith disabilities. To request accommodation during the application process,please contact your local Store Manager for assistance.
0786 Houston Premium Outlets
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.