Deal assigned games in an accurate manner while providing outstanding customer service.
- Deal game according to standard rules, company procedures, and applicable gaming regulations.
- Shuffle and deal cards accurately to customers.
- Quickly and accurately calculate face value of cards.
- Exchange cash for proper denominations of chips.
- Pick up losing bets and cards from customer's betting square. Pay winning bets and place chips in appropriate betting square.
- Complete any required forms, records, and documents.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Six (6) months of prior experience or dealer's school strongly preferred.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable company policies and gaming regulations.
- Must have excellent customer skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time for majority of shift.
- Must be able to bend and reach across gaming table.
- Must be able to use hands to deal and collect playing cards.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 547750576Posted: 2021-03-09