Overview Now seeking COVID/Red Unit Nurses. Stable schedule, no travel required! Excellent pay + Bonus Incentives!
We rely on and trust our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
to provide quality healthcare and enrich the lives of our patients and residents. The right candidate for this role is a dedicated and compassionate team-player. Why Work For Us?
Benefits & Conditions:
- Repayment benefit of 50% of your students loan monthly payment up to $250 dollars after 90 days for newly hired Nurses
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible scheduling available
- And much more!
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- FinFit Financial Program
- Supplemental Child Care
- Provides nursing care to residents under the direction of a Supervisor and as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and regulations; and as may be directed by a Supervisor.
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process upon request
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- License in good standing with the state. Must have no finding in the registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property.
Posting ID: 547751230Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Nurse