Responsibilities and Duties:
• Packages food and other products to be delivered to customer premises.
• Collects money and coupons from customers and signature with required verification of ID from credit card/charge- account customers.
• Prepares food and other products, washes dishes, sweeps floors, performs closing tasks to company standards and waits on customers
• Employees will be trained in several operational areas and are expected to perform multiple duties at any given time.
• Drives employee owned vehicle to deliver customer orders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty:
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to comprehend complex directions to specific physical locations.
• Ability to effectively present information to customers and other employees.
• Must have a positive and professional attitude.
• Ability to add and subtract using whole numbers and decimals.
• Ability to compute change.