Moe's Southwest Grill has been recognized as the Brand of the Year in the Fast Casual Mexican Restaurant category based on the 2017 Harris Poll Equitrend Study, for the second year in a row! Moe's is not only growing nationally, but is expanding rapidly in Northeast, Ohio and is looking for exceptional managers who want to be a part of this success.
Opportunities exist in the Canton/Akron markets. As part of our Management Group, you will be responsible for building and supervising a team that achieves our brand standards and goals of customer satisfaction, sales and profitability as well as operate according to the our restaurant policies and procedures.
Candidates should be able to perform all the essential functions of the job, and any essential functions associated with any Fast Casual Restaurant model. Management Team Members are responsible for the following:
1. Ensure the preparation and delivery of high-quality products and customer service
2. Achieve the standards for a clean and organized restaurant by Moe's and government standards
3. Recruit, hire, train and evaluate colleagues by following outlined procedures
4. Develop a productive team and positive environment resulting in low turnover
5. Ensure a work environment that is in compliance with government regulations and is safe, secure, and free of harassment or discrimination
6. Accurately complete all paperwork associated with daily, weekly, and period-end activities as directed by ownership
7. Perform scheduling, ordering of food and product projections accurately
8. Maintain restaurant equipment to full functionality
9. Manage financial responsibilities with integrity and perform tasks associated with achieving cost control goals
10. Implement shakerboarding, local store marketing events and in-store promotions that result in increased sales
The following physical tasks will be required:
Lift and move a minimum of 55 pounds
Control and utilize equipment safely and correctly
Apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils
Count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items
Successfully pass required training programs for certifications (Serv-Safe Level 2)
Possess mathematical skills necessary for accounting, sales projections and inventory management
Legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws (Possess at the time of hire and maintain a license)
Ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines
Be dependable, hard-working and have the ability to work a varied and at a minimum, 50 hour workweek under pressure and in stressful situations
Pass a 3 week training course in either Pennsylvania or Georgia, at the company's expense, and an additional 2 week in-store training course to qualify for placement
Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a management role, achieving at least an assistant manager in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a management position in a full service restaurant
Be at least 21 years of age
Have a driver’s license, own a vehicle, and maintain those privileges
Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent
Be fluent in Microsoft Excel, and Word
Provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Candidates will be required to attend an on the job evaluation, submit to a background check, including a motor vehicle report; and a drug screen.