Do you have the passion to help others lead better-quality lives? Come join the Vitamin World team!
Vitamin World is looking for a Retail Store Manager for our retail store located at The Shops at White Oak Village in Richmond, VA.
If you are upbeat, energetic and performance driven, with proven sales experience and excellent customer service skills, you may be the individual we are looking for to join our team!
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a single retail store; including merchandise, inventory and expense control.
- Manage all company initiatives by providing solid leadership expertise resulting in exceptional customer experience, overall operational execution and total store results.
- Lead and execute all company objectives ensuring sales and profitability goals are exceeded.
- Monitor, analyze and measure sales performance; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Train, develop and assess performance of sales associates in all aspects of the business to ensure skill set, product knowledge and operations skills are achieved in order to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail sales managerial experience.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership abilities to guide and evaluate all team members.
- Ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 40lbs (stock).
Come join the team that offers...
- Base plus commission sales structure.
- Paid training program.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Employee discounts on our outstanding nutritional and sports nutrition supplements.
- Medical and dental coverage, 401K retirement savings, and tuition reimbursement and more. (Based on position and hours).
Since we opened our first door in 1976 with a single kiosk in Williamsville, New York, Vitamin World has been passionate about good nutrition. Because of our passion, we seek to employ those who not only appreciate the importance of good nutrition, they also care deeply about helping others develop their best self.
Vitamin World is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 547772726Posted: 2020-10-20Job Title: Store Manager