Overview Passionate about health & wellness and striving to be your best-self, however YOU define it? You could be our next Health Enthusiast (yup, it's what we call everyone who works for The Vitamin Shoppe)
We're looking for a Part-Time Health Enthusiast
to connect with customers on their own journeys to becoming their best-self, however THEY
At The Vitamin Shoppe you will....
- Work with integrity.
- Be part of an amazing team of like-minded Health Enthusiasts who take pride in executing with excellence.
- Achieve and exceed daily sales and productivity goals
- Master product knowledge by participating in continuous learning activities
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention standards, ensure timely processing of receipts, keep shelves full and products priced accordingly.
- Efficiently process customer transactions, merchandise shelves and price products accordingly.
- Be willing to perform additional duties as required.
Who You are....
- A passion for the health & wellness industry
- Enthusiasm and ability to effectively engage customers
- A competitive monthly bonus/incentive program
- Generous employee discount
- Professional growth opportunities
What we are looking for...
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of experience/instruction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends, locations) depending on business needs
Who We Are:
The Vitamin Shoppe
is the authority... We're a destination and a resource for so much more than just vitamins. We help people become their best selves-however they
You ready?! If so, let's do this! Equal Opportunity Policy
The Vitamin Shoppe is an equal opportunity employer. We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, separation, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, access to facilities and programs, training and general treatment during employment.
We firmly believe that every Health Enthusiast has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. Our goal is to maintain a satisfied and productive team of Health Enthusiasts. The keys to reaching that goal are effective leadership, equal application of fair human resources policies, competitive wages and benefits, and close attention to all health enthusiast matters. The Vitamin Shoppe is committed to the principle of fair and impartial treatment of our Health Enthusiasts.
Health Enthusiasts with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their Human Resources representative. We will not allow any form of retaliation against Health Enthusiasts who raise issues of perceived discrimination in good faith. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including discharge.