We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell is seeking a Logistics Manager
to support our V-22 International Programs located in Fort Worth, Texas.
The V-22 International Programs Logistics Manager has the overall responsibility for the development, integration, and management of logistics activities and products required to successfully execute contracted efforts. This position reports directly to the V-22 Logistics and Sustainment Director and supports the International V-22 Program Manager. The Logistics Manager is responsible for all logistics elements and products and meeting program/contract objectives. Position Responsibilities:
Qualifications :Education Requirements:
- Provide leadership and project management capability across the logistics spectrum of V-22 International Programs.
- Design, maintain and troubleshoot training databases.
- Actively participate in applicable internal and external change review boards.
- Review analysis and database input of aircraft changes for applicability within the training continuum for fielded systems.
- Coordinate subject matter expert support for V-22 International IPT.
- Support the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, coordinating with the estimating and contracting activities.
- Ensure vendor source data control and management requirements are met in accordance with the contracted efforts.
- Assist with the development, integration and timely delivery of International products.
- Ensure system support requirements, program objectives and contract efforts meet customer requirements and can be expeditiously and economically supported throughout its programmed life cycle.
- Support Bell's Global Military Sales IPTs.
- Actively participate in off-site meetings with acquisition/industry/War Fighter counterparts (Domestic and International).
- Develop responses to US Government (USG) Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Develop and lead gate reviews for assigned sustainment pursuits/opportunities.
- Manage Customer Relationships with key DoD customers:
- Develop and execute executive engagements plan for domestic and international governments
- Shape requirements for USG and foreign militaries that align with Bell products and services
- Own key military strategies/messages and One Voice for customers and Bell executives
- Interface with cross functional teams internal and external to Bell.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 4 to 6 years aviation product engineering or logistics experience is preferred.
- Military aviation environment and Foreign Military Sales/ International experience is preferred.
- Must have proficiency with MS Office, proven mastery of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have skills in relational databases principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work effectively within a matrix enterprise.
- Must have the ability to prioritize assignments and self-manage tasks.
- Knowledge of Bell's Engineering change system and configuration management life-cycle is preferred.
- Knowledge of the NAVAIR configuration management process is preferred.
- Must be a results-oriented professional with strong strategic planning skills.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Previous experience in development or management of Foreign Military Sales is preferred.
- Must have strong understanding of Foreign Military Sales objectives, experienced in performance-based logistics and Earned Value practices.
- Must be skilled in Government/Civil Acquisition process and Performance Based Logistics.
- Must have familiarity in FAR/DFARs, ITAR/EAR, contract planning, specifications, statements of work, estimating, compliance and Earned Value practices
- Must have a broad knowledge of Aviation Logistics Services, Performance Based Logistics, Acquisition & DFAR requirements, DoD requirements, and technical expertise to provide in-depth programmatic analysis of logistic product effectiveness.
- Strong knowledge of program contracts, specifications, schedules, compliance, and Earned Value requirements are required.
- Must have the ability to plan and interface with other IPT's, functions, partners, subcontractors, and internal/external customers.
- Must have strong technical skills in the development, delivery, and management of ILS element products. Must be capable of identifying risks and developing mitigations plans.
- Maintains high level of professionalism and responsiveness to customers. Plan and manage separate corporations into a single, integrated logistics support program for each of aircraft
- Must be able and willing to travel both domestically and internationally when required.
Our most cherished core value is to Lift Each Other up, creating a diverse and inclusive environment. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds, and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
- Textron Relocation Assistance policy is in effect / applies for this position for candidates who qualify
Posting ID: 547774982Posted: 2021-03-02Job Title: Program