SAGE Dining Services is seeking a full-time, motivated Cashier/Line Server for a private school dining hall in Danvers, MA!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Monday - Friday
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company!
What you'll do:
- Interact with client community and run a register
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with the cold prep and grab & go
- Serve meals to student and faculty community
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Prior cashier experience
- Computer skills are a huge plus
- Prior food service experience a plus
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
We're using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you'll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, always wear a mask, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we're sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create an exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This the job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 547780009Posted: 2021-03-02Job Title: Cashier Server