Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Job DescriptionJob Track Description:
- Requires broad technical expertise and industry knowledge.
- Accountable for functional, operational, and/or program management.
- Assists others in achieving goals.
- Manages performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Manages training for 3 or more employees.
- Manages hiring and termination actions.
- Supervises daily tasks of complex business, technical support, or production teams.
- Responsible for the success of the team.
- Works within established precedents and practices.
- Examines information to solve ongoing problems.
- Ability to perform work unsupervised.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of a range of processes, procedures, systems and concepts in own field.
- Understands how to coordinate efforts across teams to achieve goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Provides day to day supervision to a team. (e.g., coaching on performance, coordinating activities, checking on quality, and work progress)
- Solves problems and evaluates possible solutions using technical experience and precedents.
- Uses tact to exchange ideas and information concisely and rationally.
- Provides daily direction to employees so that Accounting services operations are performed to standards.
- Reviews expenditure expense/payment/outstanding reports for proper authorization and precision.
- Serves as point of contact and a mentor for resolving complicated issues related to accounting.
- Ensures delivery within the given timeframe and quality parameters.
- Tracks project metrics and employee performance records and provides feedback.
- Handles people management responsibilities of assigned reporters.
- Assists managers in any departmental initiatives and process improvement discussions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Posting ID: 547780881Posted: 2021-03-02