SAGE Dining Services is seeking a full-time Cook for a private school Atlanta Area Near N.Druid Hills and Buford hwy.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Thursday- Sunday
- 11:30am to 7:30 pm
What You'll Get:
- A competitive benefits package
- A competitive wage $14.00 - $16.00/hr.
- Uniform, shoes, and mask
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Adhere strictly to recipes
- Assist in cooking both in daily meal services as well as catering
- Keep your space clean or organized
- Follow all food and sanitation protocols in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices HAACP protocols.
What You'll Need:
- Reliable Transportation;
- Professional volume cooking experience.
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- ServSafe knowledge preferred
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time management skills
- An upbeat attitude and lots of energy
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You'd work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You'd also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunities for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 547780943Posted: 2021-04-20Job Title: Cook ~ Weekends/evenings ~ N.druid Hills And Buford Hwy.