Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Job DescriptionJob Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures through job-related training and experience.
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments.
- Works within defined processes and procedures to find the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to improve efficiency and achieve results.
- May provide informal guidance to junior team members.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for clients and end-users.
- Clearly and effectively exchanges information and ideas.
- Completes more complex validations, application of logical and analytical skills.
- Makes choices on finalizing, approving, or rejecting documents/cases.
- Follows up on inquiries to update additional data requirements.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert.
- Mentors new hires and provides training support.
- Performs complex tasks according to client guidelines.
- Identifies adverse events and reports to the client.
- Completes work with limited supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Posting ID: 547781032Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Transaction