Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Job DescriptionCall Center SupervisorPosition Objective: Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Call Center Staff. This person will work in collaboration with the Operations Management, the Trainers and Quality Assurance to ensure staff are meeting contract requirements as they relate to Call center activities. Qualified candidates will bring forward innovative strategies for continuous operational improvements that result in increased staff productivity, accuracy and efficiency.Experience/Education:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Staff Supervision & Oversight
- Minimum 2 years call center experience in a leadership role.
- Strong customer service skills including call center client processes and procedures
- Excellent team coaching, training, facilitation and developmental skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.
Job Track Description:
- Maintain accountability and responsibility for ensuring unit performance meets service level agreements specified in the contract with the State Of Connecticut.
- Monitor staff performance on a daily basis to ensure that all contract requirements and corporate standards are met.
- Evaluate progress toward individual performance objectives.
- Accurately update and monitor daily/ monthly reports related to unit activity.
- Monitor performance and make recommendations to Operations Manager for operational adjustments.
- Assimilate and synthesize information about government, social services and business to assist staff.
- Possess the ability to write and developing policies and procedures when needed.
- Serve as a Call Center SME (Service Matter Expert)
- Act as a resource for staff questions, case reviews, escalations and other tasks or requests that requires a higher level of expertise.
- Complete all projects/ tasks assigned in a timely manner. Notify management prior to due date when deliverables will not be met on time.
- Provide Quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Support staff development through ongoing consultations and annual performance appraisals. Conducting monthly assessments with staff.
- Clearly communicate and outline performance objectives for each staff person.
- Evaluate progress toward individual performance objectives and coach staff on job expectations. Provide staff with timely feedback on performance deficiencies. Including coaching and formal disciplinary actions.
- Independently take initiative to address deficient areas of staff performance. This includes but is not limited to Productivity, Quality and Attendance.
- Assist with recruitment and training.
- Ensure that time sheets are accurately submitted and approved timely to payroll for processing.
- Assists others in achieving goals.
- Broad technical expertise and industry knowledge.
- Ability to manage hiring and termination actions and training for multiple employees.
- Manages performance appraisals and pay reviews for team members.
- Accountable for functional, operational, and program management.
- Supervises daily tasks of the business, technical support and production teams
- Responsible for team results
- Works within established precedents and practices.
- Evaluates and organizes information to solve for problems and challenges
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Comprehensive understanding of processes, procedures, systems, and concepts.
- Ability to coordinate team efforts to achieve overall company and client goals.
- Directly impacts the quality of services provided
- Supports and trains team members to impact end user experiences
- Provides supervision including coaching and quality checks to support associate progress
- Solves problems and evaluates possible solutions using past technical experience.
- Strong communication skills to share ideas and information.
- Delivers quality, productivity, and compliance KPI reports.
- Coaches and gives feedback to team members to enhance performance.
- Shares processes and business updates with the team.
- Supervises the team to identify coaching opportunities.
- Recommends training interventions when necessary.
- Outlines best practices for associate growth and improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Posting ID: 547781339Posted: 2021-03-02Job Title: Call Center Supervisor