Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Job DescriptionJob Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Establishes the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Works with a limited degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Helps teams to integrate and work together to support the achievement of company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency.
- May give informal guidance to junior team members.
- Provides solutions to atypical problems based on existing precedents or procedures.
- Clearly and effectively exchanges information and ideas.
- Provides administrative support to relieve executive, administrative and managers of complex details.
- Keeps an open mind to contribute to success by welcoming related, different, and new requests.
- Helps others accomplish job results.
- Coordinates the preparation of reports, analyzes data, and identifies solutions.
- Prepares charts, graphs and tables for presentations or inclusion in reports.
- Researches a wide variety of information requests independently.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring supervisor's attention.
- Makes meeting and travel arrangements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Posting ID: 547782168Posted: 2021-03-16