Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Job DescriptionConfiguration Management AnalystRequirements:
7+ years of experience as Configuration Management Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Designs, deploys, tests, troubleshoots, and maintains middleware in Linux and Windows based operating systems.
- Provides system engineering support for a physical/virtualized operating environment.
- Execution of Network Deployments on single and multi-nodes systems.
- Responsible for performance tuning and maintenance of middleware software for Enterprise Infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, isolates, and resolves problems reported by IT support staff and end-users.
- Leads upgrade planning, testing, execution, and roll-back.
- Tests, documents, communicates system changes.
- Participates in Incident Management, including "triage calls."
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports system performance and security posture.
- Resolves vulnerability scan findings.
- Works closely with application teams regarding deployments and troubleshooting.
- Ensures that the services provided to customers meet the terms and conditions of contracts.
- Interacts with customers, partners, and software developers to provide technical advice and assistance.
- Automates middleware tasks using scripting.
- Creates/edits published system documentation.
- Experience with both Linux based and Windows based Operating Systems.
- Hands-on experience WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache, Jboss and Tomcat that interact with Oracle and SQL databases.
- Hands-on experience in Microfocus Cobol System.
- Experience with scripting languages - e.g. Perl, Python.
- Experience in troubleshooting CPU/Memory issues, JVMs, Plug-ins and Web Servers.
- Build and deployment experience with SVN and Bamboo, Jenkins, Nexus.
- Solid experience in deploying applications on load balanced Application/Middleware Servers and executing load balancing and fail over functionality.
- Experience in Setting up DR environments per customer solution; play active role in DR testing.
- Experience in SSL/TLS configuration and certificate installation and troubleshooting.
- Migration of WebSphere Application Server environments from one major release to another.
- Experience with scheduling application IWA. TWS and CONTROL-M considered.
- Cloud operating environment experience a plus.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree CIS, CS or related field. Closing
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Posting ID: 547782189Posted: 2021-03-16Job Title: Analyst