Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Job DescriptionJob Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Establishes the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Works with a limited degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Helps teams to integrate and work together to support the achievement of company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency.
- Provides administrative support to relieve executive, administrative and managers of complex details.
- Keeps an open mind to contribute to success by welcoming related, different, and new requests.
- Helps others accomplish job results.
- Coordinates the preparation of reports, analyzes data, and identifies solutions.
- Prepares charts, graphs and tables for presentations or inclusion in reports.
- Researches a wide variety of information requests independently.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring supervisor's attention.
- Makes meeting and travel arrangements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Context: The position resides in Workforce Management Command Center. The initial role is to support the local and central teams in the management of the equipment process. This includes the completion of the equipment inventory and the delivery and recovery of equipment for one or more clients among CXM (US only). Long term this role will support the transition of equipment delivery to the external vendor and the ongoing supervision of the end-to-end equipment process.
Purpose of the position: The purpose of the position is to support and control the equipment management process for the US accounts among CXM.
- Maintaining an equipment stock inventory up to date in collaboration with IT and Delivery teams, within multiple facilities within a specific geographically assigned area or building(s)
- Receive the equipment orders and stock them in the warehouse and prepare the equipment bundles and release the shipping labels
- Ship the equipment to our WAH employees and control and track the shipping details/ make sure all the employees are receiving their equipment
- Notify the former employees regarding the hand-over of the equipment and recover the equipment from terminated employees
- Support the transition of the current in-house equipment management process to a third-party vendor
- Monitors the end to end equipment process working with local IT, external vendor and central teams to ensure sufficient equipment stock to meet Client demand
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Posting ID: 547782236Posted: 2021-03-16Job Title: Associate