Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
The Banking Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the banking team and their administrative functions related to the client contract. This role is also is the main contact for the client, providers, other internal departments, and auditors to research banking related issues.
The Banking Manager supervises the banking team's functions and ensures that they are performed accurately and efficiently:
- Administration of the client bank account that disburses payments to providers and verification that the precise amount of funding is requested from the client to make weekly provider claim payments.
- Monthly bank account monitoring and reconciliation.
- Processing of supplemental payments to providers.
- Recouping payments from providers, as requested.
- Processing provider overpayments and third-party payer receipts.
- Creating and analyzing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and confirming that financial information has been recorded accurately.
The role also provides oversight of administrative team activities that support other Conduent departments:
- Issuing/terminating employee badges required for access to the Ridgeland, MS office.
- Processing access to Conduent systems, hourly employee payroll and systems access requests.
- Ordering and storing supplies.
- Client request distribution.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Active Certified Public Accountant License (CPA)
- A minimum of five (5) years of banking, accounting or auditing experience in a large-scale operation
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices i.e. debit & credits
- Account research and ledger balancing skills
- Experience working in the Medicaid or general healthcare space
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Prior Supervisory experience desired
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.