Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Physical Therapy Aide who:
Provides physical therapy treatments under the supervision of licensed physical therapists, including the use of modalities, manual techniques and common exercise techniques. Instructs and guides patients through functional activities, such as bed mobility, transfers, gait, and balance activities. Essential Functions:
- Performs physical therapy treatments, including the use of modalities, manual techniques and common exercise techniques. Instructs and guides patients through functional activities, such as bed mobility, transfers and gait and balance activities.
- Observes and follows treatment precautions as identified by physical therapists, nurses or physicians. Observes for changes in patient responses and reports changes to nurses and physical therapists in charge.
- Provides daily and timely patient chart documentation of interventions and services provided in the acute care setting. Documents employee and out-patient treatments, as necessary.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications: Education:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Associate's/Technical Degree in physical therapy or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
Posting ID: 547782290Posted: 2021-03-16Job Title: Physical Therapy Aide