Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Job DescriptionJob Track Description:
- Performs business support and technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Expanded skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Establishes the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Must have Health and Welfare, Defined Benefits or Retirement experience.
- Advocate level of experience preferred.
- Supports to achieve company goals by helping teams to integrate and work together.
- Impacts a team through quality of the services provided and information shared.
- Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency.
- May provide guidance to junior team members.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Uses clear communication skills to exchange information and handle sensitive issues.
- Improves participant decision-making process by advising participants on health and welfare and retirement plan provisions
- (For BST-Provide support to participants who are experiencing the loss of a loved one)
- Responds to complex client-specific inquiries through multi-channel including telephone, web correspondence and mail.
- Completes transactions related to customer inquiries with limited supervision while meeting timeliness and accuracy standards.
- Assists lower tiered employees by answering questions or taking escalated calls with guidance.
- Ability to de-escalate and be responsible for the end-to-end resolution of participant issues.
- Adheres to call center metrics and guidelines within established procedures.
- Advocates for participants to coordinate benefits, services, and payments with outside providers and vendors.
- Proactively explains the appropriate participant forms and provides guidance on completion.
- Communicates in a warm and empathetic manner and handles every interaction with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Meets all metrics as established between Conduent and the Client.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Capable of assessing a situation by obtaining essential information, focusing on key objectives, recognizing options available for a solution; selecting an appropriate course of action; and setting in motion a plan to get the job done.
- Demonstrates the ability to think outside the box and strive for consensus
- Making sound decisions based on facts, analysis, experience, and judgment, understanding the impacts of decisions within the context of the higher level organization.
This is a remote position but require you to live within a 50 mile radius of our Cherry Hill, NJ or Chesapeake, VA facilities. Closing
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Posting ID: 547782430Posted: 2021-03-16Job Title: Senior Customer Service Representative