Support multiple psychiatrists on completion of administrative and clinical tasks within outpatient behavioral health setting.
Job tasks include (but not limited to):
- patient correspondence (email, phone, fax),
- retrieval and file of patient information (patient charts, patient lab work),
- management of psychiatry schedules and wait lists (returning patient scheduling),
- management of telehealth scheduling of appointments,
- management of prescription refill requests (as directed by psychiatrist),
- handling basic billing information, and
- management of new and existing patient paperwork related to psychiatry.
Medical Assistant certificate or CNA required.
Candidates must be a Team player, have strong communication skills, customer-oriented and ability to problem solve in the moment concerns and troubleshooting that may arise. As services are performed largely telehealth, candidates are required to be skilled at navigating and learning technology.
Candidate must be proficient at patient correspondence (including completion of FMLA paperwork and letters to patients), refill requests, and handling basic billing information.
Ability to provide basic medical feedback and communicate psychiatrist instructions to patients is needed.
Administrative and medical background required.
Experience specifically within behavioral health environment preferred
Posting ID: 547782668Posted: 2021-02-16Job Title: Psychiatry Medical Assistant Support