Overview Offering $2,000 Sign on Bonus if hired full time December 2020!!Smile, You've Found Us!
Are you passionate about caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, Diversicare invites you to apply for our CNA position.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!Full Time Benefits include:
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift Wallet
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 62 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in nine states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare's Mission to "Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations."
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference
The key accountabilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant are:
- Works as a team member to provide excellent daily care for the patients and residents we serve
- Provides safe bedside care and assistance delivered with integrity and compassion
- Communicates effectively to both patient/resident and nursing team members to ensure confidence and provide consistent care
- Builds serving relationships with patients/residents, family members, and other team members
- Champion of quality care and quality of life advocate for the customer experience
- Certified in the state as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Long term care experience preferred
- Verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and write and accurately report