Location Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
Job Description $250 SIGN ON BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
To provide efficient friendly customer service always, and to maintain a clean professional appearance. Ensuring service bar and bar guests are satisfied in a prompt, timely manner.
- Acknowledge and greet all guests, anticipate guest needs, and respond to guest inquiries or requests.
- Must have full knowledge of food and beverage offerings.
- Serve properly mixed and proportioned drinks, in a timely manner, to guests and servers.
- Have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines.
- Upsell and suggestive sell of both food and beverage to guests.
- Knowlesdge of all food & beverage menu items.
- Monitors par levels on all lobby bar items. Requisition and restock bar with all essential products and equipment.
- Monitor and maintain bar cleanliness, sanitation and organization of bar area.
- Check identification of guests ensuring alcohol is serve only to those patrons of legal drinking age.
- Monitor the intake of alcohol of guests, prohibiting sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated.
- Communicate with guests and respond to feedback in a positive manner, resolving any service issues.
- Clean and resetting of bar area as guests depart or preparation of drink is completed.
- Proper bar setup and break down.
- Communicate with management, kitchen staff, and serving staff professionally at all times.
- Ensures responsible service of alcohol by following all legal requirements including carding and consumption.
- Accurately takes orders from guests and promptly records all transactions in Micros system. Maintains guest tabs and processes payment promptly.
- 1-2 years bartending experience, high volume & casual environment preferred.
- Must be able to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be familiar with a service bar atmosphere combination with bar.
- Must have wine, beer, and spirits knowledge.
- Must have an unexpired TABC permit, or the ability to obtain a valid TABC permit.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.