**Hiring New Grads**
Under direction the Associate Analyst will be responsible for the basic tasks associate with design, build, testing, training, and support of the electronic medical record (EMR) system. The Associate Analyst position is designed for analyst to learn the system, the implementation process, and necessary tasks of being an analyst for Prime IT. The Associate Analyst will serve as an assistant in all tasks until proven able to perform tasks with decreased supervision.
- Performs system design, build, testing, and training with moderate oversight.
- Performs maintenance and system upgrade tasks at a level requiring moderate oversight.
- Functions as an exceptional team member to collaborate and assist with application and system level projects.
- Communicates regularly with key stakeholders and leadership and acts as liaison for operations when working with IT.
- Participates in multiple large application projects at one time.
- Follows established guidelines for system change control.
- Identifies potential system enhancement needs.
- Maintains system documentation to enable ongoing support of the system.
- Proactively identifies impact of changes upon other applications and downstream systems.
- Works proactively and productively with integrated groups and other applications to fulfill operational needs.
- The essential functions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties that may be assigned to this position, nor does it restrict the duties which may be assigned to this position if such duties reasonably relate to the position.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Nursing, Business or Computer/Information Sciences OR an equivalent level of professional experience
- Strong computer skills including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Analyst will be certified or proficient in assigned application or will become proficient within the assigned app within 3 months of hire.
- Understanding of the implementation and/or maintenance of Electronic Medical Record systems.
- IT or operational knowledge of clinical or revenue cycle processes in one or more areas of a hospital, clinic, or business office
- Understands Healthcare operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of IT applications in the practicing healthcare environment
- Technical expertise in subject matter areas demonstrated by documented experience in analysis, process design and workflow, research, installation/implementation and support of EPIC EMR systems.
- Ability to independently prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and/or priorities.
- Effective team player.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Professional etiquette and customer service oriented
- Able to travel up to 50% and take call as needed
- Able to provide support to facilities on holidays, nights, and weekends
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Posting ID: 547788512Posted: 2020-12-29Job Title: Application Analyst