ResponsibilitiesLiberty Point Behavioral Healthcare is actively seeking highly-motivated individuals with strong leadership skills, impeccable communication skills, flexible work hours, strong interpersonal skills, and sharp attention to detail.
Liberty Point Behavioral Healthcare is located at the edge of Montgomery Hall Park in Staunton, Virginia. We are a residential treatment facility that has served our community for 16 years. We care for adolescent boys who struggle with behavioral health conditions and co-occurring intellectual disabilities. Our Mental Health Specialists
play a pivotal role in providing guidance, direction, and supervision to our young men. Liberty Point takes pride in providing treatment, education, rehabilitation, recreation, and cultural exposure through outings, while also providing a safe environment. Our mission at Liberty Point is to empower and equip young men toward an independent life through positive-based behavioral and vocational training, along with the help of the entire Liberty Point Team.
We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about us at: https://libertypointstaunton.com
/ We currently have the following career openings:
Job Description & Essential Duties:
- Full-Time: 2nd shift - (3:00pm - 11:30pm) - required to work every other weekend
- Full-Time: 3rd Shift - (11:00pm - 7:30am) - required to work every other weekend
- Responsible for providing direct care supervision and care for intellectually disabled adolescents in a residential setting
- Provide daily living skills direction, examples, and demonstration to residents at different levels of ability
- Provide positive and appropriate intervention, limit setting, response, problem-solving, and guidance when needed
- Provide effective, accurate, and legible documentation in a timely fashion
- Present knowledge, understanding, and follow-thru with resident treatment plans and interventions
- Respond to children in a caring, mature manner while demonstrating sound professional boundaries with both residents and staff
- Serve as a role model for residents and other staff
QualificationsSuccessful candidates must meet the following requirements:
Successful candidates must also be able to
- Required: Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required: Must be at least 21 years of age
- Preferred: Hold a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds,
- Effectively use the full range of body motion, - sit, bend, kneel or stand for more than an hour if needed.
- Reflect behavior, attitude, and appearance appropriate to the position and be supportive of the facility and division philosophy, goals, and objectives,
Liberty Point offers great employee benefits, including but not limited to
- Outgoing & Energetic
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Able to understand therapeutic boundaries
- Willing to be a team player and offer valuable insight to the team
- Strong leadership qualities
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and via written documentation
- Consistently on time, punctual, and complies with attendance policies
- Flexible scheduling/no mandates or hold overs
- Home/Work Life Balance
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Health Savings Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Career Development Opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- A Challenging and Rewarding Work Environment
Pay is Hourly (bi-weekly) and is commensurate with education and experience.
A pre-hire drug screen, pre-hire background checks, and education verification are required of all new employees.
Liberty Point is a part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) -- a Fortune 500 company with facilities in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.EEO Statement
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.Notice
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.