, are you looking for a positive and comfortable work environment where you can provide massages that enhance the health and wellness of others? A place where you can work collaboratively with other dedicated service professionals? A place with a fun, supportive, and professional culture? Well then, look no further because Hand and Stone Massage & Facial Spa in Surprise, Arizona wants to talk to you!
We are an upscale, member-based spa looking for both part-time and full-time massage therapists who are enthusiastic, friendly, talented, and dependable and want to work in a professional, comfortable, and positive environment. Our clients come in to receive high quality, professional massages either for relaxation or pain relief. On average, our therapists provide 4-6 massages per shift with flexible breaks. Longer shifts are available if desired. We match clients to therapists based on client needs and have a no seniority policy. Hand & Stone was founded by a physical therapist and we take great care of our therapists! Pay based on commission for services, upgrades and tips. Our therapists can earn an average of $40,000 to $65,000 per year, depending upon hours worked.
Both experienced therapists and recent graduates welcome to apply!Salary:
$28 - $40 per hourJob Type:
We are looking for talented, highly ethical licensed Massage Therapists with the following qualities:
- Flexible schedules and breaks
- Supportive and caring environment; positive culture
- Competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses
- Free hands-on training
- Employee referral bonuses
- Welcome Bonus with Qualified status
- Discounts on services such as monthly massages/facial; additional services at member rates.
- Steady clientele
- All necessary massage supplies provided
- Professional and safe work environment
- Retail discounts
- Monthly and annual contests
- Sponsorship programs
- Discounts on professional liability insurance and more
About Hand and Stone
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Client oriented with a strong desire to help others, promote health and wellness, and convey the benefits of therapeutic massage
- Ethically above reproach and committed to raising the standards of our industry
- Impeccable work ethic, customer service skills and team attitude
- Arizona License and adherence to all local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Professional Liability insurance
- Flexible with the scheduling needs of a 7-day business
Massage License/Certification or proof that license has been submitted.
Professional liability insurance required.Job Duties:
Successful Candidates Will:
- Create excellent experiences for members/guests through a friendly, helpful, and caring attitude.
- Design and customize specific sessions based on client's individual needs; ask the right questions to determine best modalities and treatment for client.
- Perform 50, 80 and some 100-minute customized massage sessions; recommend appropriate session enhancements
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Continue to expand massage skills and abilities.
- Complete massage-related side work.
Why Hand & Stone - Surprise - West Valley
- Be skilled in conducting Swedish and Deep Tissue massage; Hot Stone, Sports, and Prenatal Preferred
- Have a positive attitude.
- Be service-oriented and enjoy working with different types of clientele.
- Maintain a professional manner, show discretion, and respect client confidentiality.
- Enjoy continuous learning and receiving feedback.
- Be a team player; be willing to help and assist other team members when needed.
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment and appearance.
- Be punctual and dependable.
- Perform side-work when not performing services.
- Ability to work some nights and/or weekends required.
- Number One in the state of Arizona!
- Top 3rd Spa in the Nation!
- Our rooms include heated lift tables, sinks, towel cabinets, and all necessary tools and supplies.
- We offer a variety of specialty modalities to our clients including Sports Massage, Trigger Point, Himalayan Salt Stone Massage, and our Signature Hot Stone Massage
- Our owners are committed to making this the best spa for massage therapists to work
- High demand due to our marketing efforts. We are turning away dozens of clients a week. We guarantee we will keep you busy!
- All Training provided!
- All supplies provided!
For over 14 years, Hand and Stone has been offering professional Massage, Facial and Hair Removal services tailored to meet our clients' individual needs. We are open seven days a week with extended hours so clients can look and feel their best affordably and conveniently. Currently there are over 340 locations open in both the U.S. and Canada, and new locations open every month.Spa Location:
13794 W. Waddell Rd. Suite 206 Spa ( 623)-399-6262
Surprise AZ 85379
Full-time, Part-time, Flexible schedule availableSalary Up to:
$40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /yearRequired experience
1 year+ or Newly Graduated
Required license or certification:Licensed Massage TherapistJob Types:
Full-time, Part-timeCOVID-19 considerations
: We have taken this time to thoroughly clean our spas and update our processes to ensure your health and safety. After consulting with medical and health experts, just some of the steps we've taken include:
Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas at a minimum of once every hour. Service providers wearing gloves during services upon client request. Requiring all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation and Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper hand washing. Pre-service employee health checks including temperature check. Mandatory masks for all employees and guests. All linens are single service use .A contact-lite transaction process including digital forms.
To keep our service providers and guests safe during COVID-19. We have installed New Front Shield Barriers, we also, have 13 rooms in our spa perfect for social distancing. Lots more to mention.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Stop By, Or Call:
Steve for a personal interview and tour at (602)-380-1669 (or text) or call the Spa at: 623-399-6220.
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steve Bhatia - Hand and Stone Franchise Owner
Compensation: $40,000 -$65`,000 per yearAt Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.