Licensed Massage Therapist
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa Richmond West End on Parham, Virginia Are you looking for an exciting growth opportunity?
We are currently seeking a responsible, dependable, motivated, and friendly individuals to join our growing spa located on Parham Road in Henrico, Virginia. These positions are available in both part-time and full-time opportunities and report directly to our Spa Manager.Who You Are
You are passionate about health and wellness and you seek out any chance you get to build new relationships. You understand and appreciate the benefits of the services that we offer to our clients, and you have an inherent desire to learn, connect, and create.
This role will be to provide a tranquil, relaxing, and comfortable environment for all of our clients while providing them with the highest level of expertise in the Massage Therapy field. You will aim to address client's therapy and relaxation needs professionally while listening and working to understand their particular concerns. You will be responsible for curating the spa experience for every guest we welcome into our business while assisting each person in meeting their wellness needs. You will work positively with your peers and you will join in creating a space for others to be their best selves and achieve outstanding results in their lives and their business. A Day in The Life
- You are provided all materials needed to perform a full menu of modalities and enhancement services for our guests
- You have a strong ability to communicate with each client and professionally record necessary notes for future visits while developing a treatment plan for each individual guest
- You are the first person to step forward to assist a coworker in a time of need and value a teamwork centric environment
- The treatment room is your domain, and you feel comfortable ensuring that the space is welcoming and clean for each guest's appointment
- You regularly seek feedback to ensure success within your role and participate in professional conversations amongst the staff
- You have a passion for Massage Therapy and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- You are confident in your abilities and feel comfortable educating clients
- You are a lifelong student of your field and value continuing education and the opportunities it provides for career advancement
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- You acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life
- You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same
- You have a positive attitude in the face of all obstacles
Compensation & Benefits
- Active Virginia Massage Therapy license; must comply with state licensing laws and regulations
- Proficiency in Swedish Massage; additional Modality focus or certification is a plus
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal, and written communication skills
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
- $500 Signing Bonus
- Tiered commission structure based on experience and performance within the role
- Guaranteed minimum pay
- Additional pay per service performed during weekend hours
- Additional contests and bonuses offered throughout the year
- Request bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Paid vacation for full and part time employees
- Monthly complimentary spa services
- 401k with 100% employer match after 1 year for employees with 20 or more hours per week
- ACA compliant health insurance for full time employees
- Paid Liability Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Established book of business, all supplies provided
- Advertising and scheduling provided
- Free Training & Continuing Education
Over 500 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.