Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa in Carytown is looking for a responsible, dependable individual with excellent COMMUNICATION, MANAGEMENT
and proven SALESskills
to join our team!
This is an amazing opportunity to help manage and lead one of the strongest spas in the Richmond market.
POSITION SUMMARY: Our Sales Manager serves to support the Spa Manager in executing the day-to-day operations of a high volume spa, along with specific assigned responsibilities. The Sales Manager must lead by example and demonstrate consistent sales skills. A more extensive list of the responsibilities is as follows:
- Meet membership sales goals
- Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients
- Schedule/Confirm appointments and balance the daily appointment book
- Greet and check-in/out clients before/after their appointment
- Learn about our products and services for effective, clear communication
- Execute the daily operational tasks, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by management
- Uphold store cleanliness standards in the entire spa
- Communicate the continually changing schedule and operational needs with coworkers
- Communicate with both massage therapists and estheticians to maximize the appointment book
- Computer data entry
- Manage all scheduling for front desk staff, massage therapists, and estheticians
- Oversee training of staff
- Order retail and professional product as needed; manage a current inventory on all products
- Create and aid in implementation of sales goals for staff.
- Oversee implementation of corporate protocols.
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
- Goal-oriented, with ambition to obtain top-management level
- Sales experience with proven results; membership sales is a plus
- Capability to work flexible hours, specifically nights, weekends (Sundays) and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude; remain calm in fast pace environment
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Exceptional with organizing and prioritizing; attention to detail and multi- tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Posting ID: 547797550Posted: 2020-10-20Job Title: Sales Manager