We are in search of a Lead Esthetician
looking for a long term role in a stable and positive environment. Hand & Stone provides high quality, result driven facial services delivered in a beautiful environment. Our menu has expanded to include the latest advancements in skin care including LED Skin Phototherapy, NuFACE microcurrent, as well as microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Our Estheticians love the opportunity to build a treatment plan for their clients that may incorporate one or more of these progressive treatment options. Professionals have the ability to build repeat business fairly quickly with our membership model.
Our estheticians are a critical link to create an outstanding customer experience. Your expertise in skin care and product knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client. Education is a huge focus and is offered on an ongoing basis through Education on Demand platforms.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 350 locations and counting, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry.Hand and Stone
is currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated individuals who have a passion for skin care to work in an exciting environment. As a Hand and Stone Lead Esthetician, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing the Esthetics Department
- Responsible for achieving all Esthetics and Retail Sales Goals as outlined by Spa Management.
- Train, monitor and coach performance of Estheticians and Sales Associates on Esthetics business and sales specifics.
- Responsible for monitoring professional and retail product inventory and supply usage
- Providing excellent service to members and guests by performing top level services
- This position is a full time position expected to work 30 - 35 hours weekly at the spa including one weekend day a week and an evening shift.
- Participating in offered training programs, conferences and other opportunities for professional growth
- Assist in planning events
- Meet monthly with the Spa Manager and/or Owner
- Meet biweekly with the Esthetics staff
- Monthly email correspondence to the esthetics team to review prior month's performance highlights and action plan for the month ahead.
- Quarterly Licensed Esthetician evaluations
- Strong retail and sales upgrade record
- Experienced Esthetician with previous experience performing facials, microdermabrasion, waxing and other skin care services.
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines as it relates to Estheticians
- Previous training experience preferred.
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
- Competitive base salary plus commissions.
- Vacation and sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Career advancement opportunities
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Posting ID: 547797689Posted: 2020-10-20Job Title: Lead