Hand & Stone Massage and Facial SpaHenrico, Virginia
Are you looking for an exciting growth opportunity?
Our philosophy is simple. Consistently deliver the highest quality professional massage and facial services at affordable prices seven days a week. Guests entering Hand & Stone Massage and Facial spa will be enveloped in soothing aromas and sounds while leaving behind the stress of deadlines and hectic schedules. Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa offers deluxe experiences perfect for both the spa beginner and seasoned veteran seven days a week with convenient hours.
We are currently seeking a responsible, dependable, motivated, and friendly individuals to join our growing spa located on Parham Road in Henrico, Virginia. These positions are available in both part-time and full-time opportunities and report directly to our Spa Manager and Assistant Manager.
Who You Are
You are passionate about health and wellness and you seek out any chance you get to build new relationships. You understand and appreciate the benefits of the services that we offer to our clients, and you have an inherent desire to learn, connect, and create.
This role will be to assist our clients on a day to day basis with membership sales and the highest level of customer service, while simultaneously creating a positive environment for our staff. You will be responsible for curating the spa experience for every guest we welcome into our business. You will work positively with your team to develop and meet sales goals. You will create space for others to be their best selves and achieve outstanding results in their lives and their business.
A Day in The Life
- You are on our sales floor each shift and are accountable for all areas of sales and guest experience
- You keep your personal membership sales above bench by role-playing, educating, and working collaboratively
- You have a strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks such as answering phones, booking appointments, greeting, and checking out guests
- You are the first person to step forward to assist a client or coworker in a time of need
- The spa lobby is your domain – you will ensure the utmost cleanliness, organization, and efficiency at all times
- You regularly seek feedback to ensure success within your role and participate in professional conversations amongst the staff
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- You are confident in your ability to promote our Healthy Lifestyle Program
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- You acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life
- You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same
- You lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- You have a positive attitude in the face of all obstacles
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest- All employees' availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. The Store Manager determines the availability needs, and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
- $13.00 per hour
- Monthly Membership sales bonus
- Additional contest and bonus opportunities throughout the year
- Paid Vacation for full time employees
- 401k opportunities
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 500 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.