This position is located in Reno, NV
The Grand Sierra Resort Spa Department is seeking a talented and qualified individual to serve as a Spa Host. The applicant should have previous Spa experience. Candidate must have proven organizational skills, exceptional guest service, problem solving skills and Spa system knowledge. The Spa Host will ensure a hospitable, smooth and efficient operation in person and on the phone. Greet guests and escort them into spa giving detailed tour. Service guests as needed: handing out towels, robes, sandals, locker combinations, refreshments and other amenities. Maintain the day-to-day cleaning of the Spa with main emphasis on locker room, grooming areas, wet spa areas and lounges. This role is highly visible and interacts with sponsors, vendors, clients, and GSR Management. Leads by example at all times and provides the highest level of customer service to all guests, vendors and clients.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Listen and respond to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice. Answer questions and offer assistance to provide guest satisfaction. Relay accurate information to guests regarding hours of operation, Hotel services, directions to local attractions or function rooms, car rentals, airline shuttle service, etc.
- Ensure that all guests are on time for their treatments by communicating where to wait and by locating them throughout the spa prior to their service.
- Follow through on guest requests and needs completing all necessary communications.
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- Assist treatment staff with spa treatment preparation and clean up as needed.
- Monitor guests' safety and comfort while using the spa and pool facilities.
- Work with entire Spa & Activities team to achieve and maintain harmony, productivity and a positive environment.
- Ability to deal with customers and team members in a tactful and respectful manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have a track record of performing each essential responsibility satisfactorily
- Be able to provide clear direction, instruction and guidance to guests
- Must be able to listen and respond to guest inquiries in a positive and professional manner
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must obtained Alcohol Awareness Card
- Must be 21 years old
Posting ID: 547798148Posted: 2021-02-23Job Title: Spa Host Male