You'll be learning, growing and having fun. Gaining skills for life as you take on the responsibilities of this important role. Overview
Responsible for the accurate daily collection and counting of all park funds.
- Ability to be on time and complete all scheduled shifts
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work in a confined space
- Ability to work with fluorescent lighting
- Ability to work with a diversified work force
- Ability to carry, push, pull, lift, grip, grasp and hold objects weighting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time; up to 6 hours without a break
- Ability to walk for extended periods of time; up to 6 hours without a break
- Ability to bend, twist, kneel, squat, climb, maintain awkward positions and reach above shoulders
- Ability to demonstrate average manual dexterity, vision, hearing and fitness
- Ability to work with occasional contact with abrasive/sharp objects, skin irritants and toxic exposure (cleaning supplies)
- Ability to work with occasional exposure to loud noise and slippery/wet floors
- Ability to work with occasional exposure to sun radiation and extreme cold, heat and humidity
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision
- Ability to utilize strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, vendors and guests
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and preforms all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs. Mandatory availability to work nights and evening only shifts
- Ability to pass a financial background check
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Valid Driver's License
Posting ID: 547798302Posted: 2021-02-02Job Title: Cash