You'll be learning, growing and having fun. Gaining skills for life as you take on the responsibilities of this important role. Overview
Interacts with and entertains guests while in costume. Must be able to work indoors and outside.
Must be 5'3" or shorter (height). Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Meets and greets park guests cordially and with respect, courtesy, and fairness.
- Entertains guests as a costumed character by bringing to life the personality of the specific character through hand and body movements.
- Poses for photos with the guests.
- Meets park standards for performance and conduct
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Must be 5'3" or shorter (height).
- Must be able to attend all training and rehearsal days.
- Exemplify Cedar Fair Cornerstones of Safety, Courtesy, Service, Cleanliness and Integrity
- Treat associates and guests cordially and with respect, courtesy and fairness
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Posting ID: 547798471Posted: 2021-02-09